Google Nexus 7 Tablet

wayneg

It's a kinda paradox situation: Leadwerks 3 won't be published until a game made with it is finished. And as we know, most games will be never finished. If Leadwerks 3 manages to make a game, it means that it is ready.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Jesus Josh LE3 better be good! Your comments to people are so 'blazzey', plus the fact that previously you stated that LE3 will offer something to mobile that has never been seen before (I'm not quoting verbatim here), that you had better deliver.

I think the design is really good and brings a lot of new things to the table. What remains to be seen is whether I can finish this software. It's certainly taking longer than I expected. What makes it difficult is that we have decided to absorb a lot of the complexity of game development. Instead of giving you a spec where you have to get data into our format, we manage that process for you. This makes it simpler to use but much harder for me to program.

Right now Im in the process of finding all the little things that can go wrong. I admit I am in unfamiliar territory because I have never made a product like this before. Usually I stick to simple and functional, and my users tend to be do-it-yourselfers.

But when it works right, the current build is really nice to use!

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

80/50 (80% of the results in 50% of the time) rule sucks. The last mile is tedious and laborious. I don't think many can have the satisfaction of knowing they got something to nice polished state. I am looking forward to seeing something that is developer friendly but has a buttery smooth asset pipeline. They tend to fight each other because of the price of abstraction. I don't think anything has gotten close to it yet. I would take great pride, and hopefully money, in accomplishing the feat.

Guest Red Ocktober

hey, take whatever time you need to get it right...

and don't pay any attention to those silly jokes by these guys (heee heee hee biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png ) about the passing of the seasons tongue.png

--Mike