LE Community Project

AggrorJorn

For me personally its a massive success. Experience working as a team and having an end product to show has been awesome. Yeah the demo isn't perfect, but I'm really proud of what we have done.

Correct me if I'm wrong...... I'm just wondering out of the approx 5 people left working on the project, did they vote to make a zombie shooter in the first place? I have a feeling that the people who voted zombie shooter all left within the early stages of the project leaving the 5 left people to make a style of game they didn't really sign up for? am I wrong? I'm curious to know the answer to that (I for one didn't vote zombie). That factor came into my decision to vote no to continuing with this project.

If Aggror says lets do it again with a different style of game and I had the interest in that style. I'd be in.

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

..i was carefully watching this community project..only part where things were done properly, much as possible in given environment, were documents by Aggor..docs and initial maintenance was quite ok from my point of view..everything else, seems to be pretty much upside down, accodring to my analysis of graphs/tasks, etc, inside Aggor doc I was able to see, as i took that as a refference of whats really going on..and having said that, Im very much convinced that, LE3 project will fail again, if things are done on same way..I say that because almost everybody talking about it as a success, and in my humble opinion, I think it is not, by all means, except part i was able to clearly see nicely structured (Aggor docs)..

• 3 months later...

Let me know if another community project pops up - I will definitely be able to help with music scoring and sound effects / speech

Mike

MSI Dominator Laptop - Core i7 - 8 cores / 3ghz / 32gb RAM / Nvidia 980 GTX with 16gb vram / SSD drives

MSI Dominator Laptop - Core i7 - 8 cores / 3ghz / 32gb RAM / Nvidia 1060 GTX with 8gb vram / SSD drives

Alienware Laptop - Core i7 - 8 cores / 3ghz / 32gb RAM / Nvidia 1070 Ti with 16gb vram / SSD drives

My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/michaelfelkercomposer

My music for sale: https://www.tgcstore.net/category/513?format=all&perpage=30&textures=undefined&price=all&order=default&artists[]=87213

Custom synths and sounds - http://www.supersynths.com