Switch and Fan in Tunnel.sbx

AggrorJorn

Hi,

I'm looking into this level: tunnel.sbx. When you run the FPS controller file you can walk through it. When you are close to the switch you can press E for turnig on 1 of the 2 fans.

However I can't seem to find the connection between those 2. Where do you you say that the switch has to interact with the left fan? I know that the fps controller sends a "use" message, but I just can't find where that message is going to. I've looked in the scripts of the switch and the fan, as wel as in their properties.

In the older version you would hav to specify a target. I wonder how it's done now.

A small direction would suffice.

Make sure "Show Helpers" is enabled so you can see links. If you don't see a link where you think you should, try changing the link index in the main menu. This sets the link index that is displayed, and if you create a link it is created on this index.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Guest Red Ocktober

those ai nodes... for hnphan's creature???

i have expected it to jump out at me while walking through the tunnels in the game mode... :D

--Mike