ULTRA APP KIT

Jules D.

Well, you guys purchased the "pre-order" and it hasn't been released yet, but I will send you both Steam keys for the beta anyways because I am a very nice person and I love you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, Josh said:

Well, you guys purchased the "pre-order" and it hasn't been released yet, but I will send you both Steam keys for the beta anyways because I am a very nice person and I love you.

I just preordered if you have any beta keys left I’d love one so I can use it myself. If you do not have any I’m happy to wait until release whenever that may be :)

Rescaling a user interface is quite a difficult problem. It's not as easy as just storing everything in percentage coordinates, because there are many situations where the window resolution does not change. In that case, widgets have to be scaled relative to the edge or edges they are locked to.

These screenshots show the scaling work at 100% and 150% with a user interface that uses widgets that are locked to different edges. Notice the padding around the tabber increases all around, the buttons get bigger and pull in towards the center, and the tab panel client area gets smaller. If the window size was also increased then all the widgets would appear the same proportions as before, but in this case I am leaving the window the same size and squishing the interface.

100.thumb.png.35cf71b1f4c934e608bab289a4123173.png

150.thumb.png.c1df0ba1495edd043d10bcfbe03f9c63.png

• Like 2

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

27 minutes ago, Jules D. said:

Does this use vector graphics?

The arrows and check boxes use vector graphics. This is why you need to load the svg plugin. Hopefully this was fixed/will be before release.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Another update:

• Example app now demonstrates treeview drag-and-drop behavior.
  • Fixed border around listbox and treeview.
  • Fixed font scale error.
  • Slight improvements in menu appearance and behavior.
  • Removed manifest file from VC project.
  • SVG pixmap loading is now built-in.
  • Removed OpenAL library.
  • Like 1

And another update:

• Added STEPPER style sliders.
  • Added OK and CANCEL button styles (enter and escape key will activate these unless another widget is focused that uses these keys).
  • Added checked menu items.
  • Added toolbar buttons.
  • Added GROUP style panels.

And with that, all the widget functionality I was planning on is finished.

Still to do:

• Finish scrollbars on some widgets.
  • Light color theme.
  • Documentation.
  • Like 3