Sprites - Y-Axis Backwards (Beta Branch)

T0X1N

Ah gotcha. Out of curiosity, do you have an ETA when this may be fixed? I am currently using the Beta branch due to the extended VR support and currently all particle effects, lens flares, and other entities using sprite graphics do not render correctly due to this bug. I do not wish to downgrade my project to the current stable version due to the missing VR commands, mainly the ability to rotate VR space.

Thanks!

Play Our Latest Game: Relic Rogue

Thanks for the response Josh!

It's been a while since I used the Leadwerks engine, mainly due to personal stuff happening. But now, I am starting to get back into game development. I wanted to take my existing project and put VR into it as of this past year I have been a VR gamer and absolutely love the technology. I want to contribute to the VR scene and I noticed Leadwerks added VR support. However the standard release did not allow the ability for snap-turn/smooth-turn. That was a huge con for me as I personally use that in all games I play due to my small play area. I read that the beta branch had VR turning ability so I made the switch to the Beta branch. It works great, just that sprite issue is a bit disconcerting.

I hope this issue gets resolved quickly as my game uses sprites and particle effects.

Play Our Latest Game: Relic Rogue

• 10 months later...

This is still broken with the beta you shipped last week @Josh. Would appreciate you slipping in a fix for this as I also need the previous decal rotation fix for my game along with sprites working as intended.  

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!