FotoMuseo 3D - Latest little works

Russell

I don't know if this should go here ... But I would like to follow the words of @Slastraf and @Angelwolf, and post a small teaser of my work with Leadwerks to create FotoMuseo 3D.

Just like I did with my old LEFT 4 SGC campaign for LEFT 4 DEAD 2, I want to be posting on my blog and Youtube channel a series of videos related to the work stuff behind my game. The problems found, the solutions done and/or given by the community here in the forum, the improvements in the work and everything that helps to improve and expand the content of FotoMuseo.

It was only a year and a half since I started working with Leadwerks, but i'm still fall in love with its enormous possibilities and enormous potential. I love it!! And I am very proud of the little steps that I am taking with FotoMuseo 3D.

As I always say, thank you very much to the entire community here on the forum for helping me out when I got stuck with something.

Many thanks team!! ?

• Like 7

• Russell changed the title to FotoMuseo 3D - Latest little works
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One more year (and there are already 7) I want to congratulate Christmas with a very special Christmas Card:

Thanks to the Forum team here for making my work possible.
PS: "Sorry that the video is only in Spanish, but normally these congratulations are only seen by friends and family around me."

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

After a break i have return to my development on FotoMuseo 3D...

In one month i will publish the v3.0 of the game with more content. I'm happy, very happy!!!

I have made a little teaser with some of the new content:

I hope you were all ok!!

2020 and 2021 have turned into strange years.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, Josh said:

Holy ****, you are the Flowgraph King. 🤯

What functionality can I add in Ultra to make this feature better?

Zoom feature will be nice to make Flowgraph tool better... 🙂

A zoom system that makes it easier for us to move throughout the entire flowgraph.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

What functionality can I add in Ultra to make this feature better?

Make it so that if you update a script the connection doesn't silently break but displays an error. Or turns an evil red on the problem node.

I personally felt the flowgraph editor was limited and I only used it for simple interactions. For things like logic gates, I was better of using the object value for accessing the entity directly.

I'm still biased in favor of Source's entity I/O system over anything to be fair.

• Upvote 1

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

Just now, reepblue said:

Make it so that if you update a script the connection doesn't silently break but displays an error. Or turns an evil red on the problem node.

I personally felt the flowgraph editor was limited and I only used it for simple interactions. For things like logic gates, I was better of using the object value for accessing the entity directly.

I'm still biased in favor of Source's entity I/O system over anything to be fair.

Yeah!!! +1

For this reason in my Spider Web i don't use entities those i will change/eliminate their functions in a future...

If I lose the connections in the entities, I'd go crazy redoing them...

Hibrid model of "Metro Bilbao" and "Euskotren" made with Sketchup and imported to FotoMuseo 3D with Leadwerks.

There is still a lot of 3D modeling work left in this, but i'm happy.

The idea is (besides taking a break from creating our protagonist's dialogues) to use this train to visit the 2nd Expo at the Museum.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's been a month since this interview, and I still feel honored and very proud. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
I have talked about the game, various things and even Leadwerks as the development tool of the game for finally mentioning UltraEngine for the few viewers who were connected. :):):):):):):):)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

From my beloved, old, stolen Kadett car, I can show the 3D model that I started in 2011, finished in 2018 and made interactive in 2023 inside Leadwerks for my game FotoMuseo 3D:

I'm very proud of this!! :):):):)

A small tribute for an incredible car that accompanied us for 20 years with more than 400,000 kilometers of family trips and very few breakdowns.

How many memories!!

• Like 5