Russell

Go to solution Solved by Josh,

Just now, Josh said:

Wow! What kind of behavior does that perform?

This is only for the FIRST Level of FotoMuseo. The Tutorial Level whit many elements to interact:

• Activate the Stargate... AHEM!! The Earthgate. Seven simbols, animations and the VORTEX when it becomes active. Lot of brushes, timers, lens flares and particle emitters for make the effect of the portal kawoshh.
  • Animation for the HUD when we take the ZOOM Glasses and activate them.
  • Automatic doors and lights when we are near...
  • Lot of sounds and hud brushes for make DIALOGS with my voice explaining something of that object we take...
  • But mainly, lot of timers controlling the appearing of models, brushes and sound effects.

Other maps doesn't need don't need so many elements like this first one. ?

But time to time ... With the amount of secrets, funny references and things to explore that I want to add in the levels of FOTOMUSEO, in the end my flowgraphs are going to be huge.

I am glad you are making good use of the system. I have not tried your game yet but I will look and see to get an idea of how you are using it. In the new editor I plan to support zooming and other additional features.

• Like 5

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Just now, Josh said:

I am glad you are making good use of the system. I have not tried your game yet but I will look and see to get an idea of how you are using it. In the new editor I plan to support zooming and other additional features.

I love leadwerks. In the next weeks i will update FotoMuseo 3D on Steam for add all the new stuff. It will be a very BIG UPDATE of content and improvements.

I'm sure that I will love the new editor, because the one we have right now (I have the pro version and all the stuff in my steam account) has me in love. And I think that I'm squeezing it all I can.

Many thanks Josh!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Josh said:

I think your example clearly shows that this functionality will be needed in the future!

Well, as long as we can scroll the flowgraph with the mouse wheel right as now, everything is fine for me.

If I haven't said it yet, I'm in love with Leadwerks, with its script editor and its flowgraph!! ?