Wsad keys do not move in viewport in 4.6 windows 10 version

Dominic900

Hello leadwerks support,

In version of leadwerks 4.6 latest update I cannot get the viewport for your 3d view to be able to walk or fly around my project? The wsad keys work in game but do not work in the 3d viewport. Tried clicking on viewport and still does not work. Using middle mouse button makes me zoom in but right mouse button does nothing in viewport. Worked in previous version of leadwerks 4.5. Just wanted to let you know and hope a fix can be soon as I would like to use your great engine.

Thanks for your help with this matter. 

Dominic Ward

Edited by Dominic900
Forgot to add using windows version

15 hours ago, gamecreator said:

Consider restarting your computer.  For some reason sometimes that fixes weird things like this for people.

You can also try deleting Leadwerks.cfg in Documents\Leadwerks.

Hello gamecreator,

Tried restarting and deleting config file. Unfortunately that did not work. Does your version 4.6 latest update work? What I am tring to do is see if my version was a bad install. Is there a way to uninstall through steam app? Thank you for your help.

Best,

Dominic 

Yes, you can uninstall by going into your Steam Library, right-clicking on the program and clicking Uninstall.  However, you can also verify the program's integrity by right-clicking on the program and going to Properties, then Local Files tab, then the verify button.  Not sure that will work but you can try it.