.NET Headers

L B

Not to rip on you, but people want C# Source Code. I don't want to be responsible for a 3rd party DLL.

Also, unless Josh has decided against it, you don't have to obfuscate your code. People can find their ways if they really want your code.

52t__nvidia.png nVidia 530M cpu.gif Intel Core i7 - 2.3Ghz 114229_30245_16_hardware_memory_ram_icon.png 8GB DDR3 RAM Windows7_Start.gif Windows 7 Ultimate (64x)

-----

IconVisualStudio16.png Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate google-Chrome.png Google Chrome PhotoshopLinkIndicator.png Creative Suite 5 icon28.gif FL Studio 10 MicrosoftOfficeLive.png Office 15

-----

csharp.png Expert cpp.png Professional lua_icon.png Expert BMX Programmer

-----

i-windows-live-messenger-2009.pngskype-icon16.pngaim_online.pnggmail.pngicon_48x48_prism-facebook.pngtunein-web.pngyahoo.giftwitter16.png

Not to rip on you, but people want C# Source Code. I don't want to be responsible for a 3rd party DLL.

Also, unless Josh has decided against it, you don't have to obfuscate your code. People can find their ways if they really want your code.

Once the source is complete I'll post it, although a DLL can be used with any .NET language and is easier to integrate.

If you don't obfuscate your code, this DLL gets distributed with your executable, and is just like giving away headers + engine.dll, which are the core of Leadwerks.

Hi Lazlo, great work on this .net wrapper.

I'm using it with vb.net, and custom buffer, with Tao OpenGl Framewerk.

So far, i can only change background color with "CameraClearColor(cam, c)".

Can't seem to get anything rendering yet, probably something i'm doing wrong. :blink:

Win 7 64, LE 2.31, Liquid Cooled I7-960 @ 4.00GHz, 6GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz, BFG GTX295, Sound Blaster X-FI.

Hi Lazlo, great work on this .net wrapper.

I'm using it with vb.net, and custom buffer, with Tao OpenGl Framewerk.

So far, i can only change background color with "CameraClearColor(cam, c)".

Can't seem to get anything rendering yet, probably something i'm doing wrong. :(

You should post a separate thread with source of your app so we can debug the error.

You should post a separate thread with source of your app so we can debug the error.

Ok i will, thank's, problem is, i have to use visual basic 2010 beta 2, or it doesn't seem to work at all.

Win 7 64, LE 2.31, Liquid Cooled I7-960 @ 4.00GHz, 6GB DDR3 Ram @ 1600mhz, BFG GTX295, Sound Blaster X-FI.

Once the source is complete I'll post it, although a DLL can be used with any .NET language and is easier to integrate.

If you don't obfuscate your code, this DLL gets distributed with your executable, and is just like giving away headers + engine.dll, which are the core of Leadwerks.

Keep in mind, that you can do this anyway.

Every mid skilled programmer should be able to analyse the engine.dll and write a header themself because the original

dll is not obfuscated. dotfuscating is only useful if you have written complete own code and want to make reengineering

more difficult. Keep also in mind that dotfuscated assemblies are much harder to debug.

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

new Headers with source are available:

Leadwerks C# Headers

next on todo: fixing Vehicles

i tried compiling with OpenTK 1.0 release and VS 2010 c# express release. the form example/control complain about unresolved referances with OpenTK. oh and i'm using LE 2.31 not the 2.32 beta version.

ok got the unresolved sorted out. the form example will run for me in VS 2010 c# express but won't run if i use Leadwerks_Forms_Test.exe outside of VS.

Q6600, GTX 560Ti, 8GB DDR2, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

@enablerbr: thx i will definatly look into this and add this. I have tried something similar bug gave up as i have seen the TAO and OpenTK Controls. But I think a native control may be the best solution to be independent from others.

I haven't tested it with the express editions yet but normally there should be no problem. Keep in mind to copy the needed dlls from leadwerks into the release folder if they are not automatically copied. Also you may test if the target platform is really X86 and not AnyCPU or X64.

@ZeroByte: Yes the control should work in vb.net as well (all .net languanges should be able to use it ;)

@All: Keep in mind that this is still beta. I'm currently try to figure out how to use framewerk with the controls and some other stuff i have in mind. I'm also revisiting my own old (2.25 based) Wrapper which has a more bmx oriented Object Layout. (See Image below)

LeoToday.png

• Intel® Core™ i7-8550U @ 1.80 Ghz 
  • 16GB RAM 
  • INTEL UHD Graphics 620
  • Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version

Does anyone have an example of this control working in vb.net they could share ?

I'm not very familiar with c#, or this wrapper, still working stuff out.

Ok, i got the control working in vb.net if anyone is interested.

I'm using Visual Studio 2010 Express, it was just released. Link: http://www.microsoft.com/express/

Here is the code

Imports Leadwerks
Imports Leadwerks.Control

Public Class Form1

Private buffer As Buffer
   Private ground As Body
   Private groundmesh As Mesh
   Private mesh As Mesh
   Private body As Body

Private Sub LetkControl1_Init(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles LetkControl1.Init
       Dim world As New World
       Dim cam As New Camera
       FileSystem.AbstractPath = "C:\Leadwerks Engine SDK"
       cam.ClearColor = New Color(0, 0, 1, 1)
       cam.Move(New Vector3(0.0!, 0.0!, -8.0!))
       Dim Light As Light = Light.CreateDirectional()
       Light.Rotation = New Vector3(45, 45, 0)
       Light.Position = New Vector3(0, 100, 0)
       Light.Range = 1000
       buffer = New Buffer(LetkControl1.Width, LetkControl1.Height, 7)
       body = body.CreateBox(1.0!, 1.0!, 1.0!)
       body.Mass = 1.0!
       body.Position = New Vector3(0, 4, 0)
       mesh = mesh.CreateCube
       mesh.Parent = Me.body
       body.SetKey("name", "body1")
       ground = body.CreateBox(10.0!, 0.1!, 10.0!)
       groundmesh = mesh.CreateCube
       'groundmesh.Scale = New Vector3(10.0!, 0.1!, 10.0!)  //It crashes on this line, so i can't scale ground yet.
       groundmesh.Parent = Me.ground
       ground.Position = New Vector3(0.0!, -1.0!, 0.0!)
       ground.SetKey("name", "ground")
       body.CollisionType = 1
       ground.CollisionType = 1
       Collisions.Set(1, 1, True)
       LetkControl1.Start()
   End Sub

Private Sub LetkControl1_Redraw(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles LetkControl1.Redraw
       Me.Text = Leadwerks.Timing.FPS.ToString
       World.Update(Core.AppSpeed)
       buffer.Current = buffer
       World.Render()
       buffer.Current = LetkControl1.Buffer
       Light.Render(buffer)
   End Sub

Private Sub LetkControl1_Resize(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles LetkControl1.Resize
       buffer = New Buffer(LetkControl1.Width, LetkControl1.Height, 7)
   End Sub

Private Sub Form1_FormClosing(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.FormClosingEventArgs) Handles MyBase.FormClosing
       LetkControl1.Stop()
       End
   End Sub

End Class

Hope this helps anyone using vb.net.