Noob - Trying to use a UV Map

Carm3D

Hello,

I am very new to Leadwerks..  I made a test ball object and a normal map for it.  I imported them both successfully into Leadwerks.  I figured out how to tell the shader to load Diffuse+Normal.  But I cannot find where to apply the UV Map.  I applied a test UV Grid image to the diffuse and it filled the entire surface with the colour of the map at 0,0 on the UV map.  it's almost as if the UV is not there.  Could anyone take a look at this and tell me what step I am missing?  I will include the original .obj version if you need to compare it to the FBX.

TestBall.fbx

TestBall.obj

TestBall_Normals.jpg

Okay thank you.  I used Lightwave to convert the .obj to .fbx.  I guess it's not fully compatible.  I could probably use the FBX exporter for Blender for simple things like test balls, but if I make character animation in Lightwave I'll need to find a way to successfully export that to Leadwerks.  Hmmm...

Okay this is super weird...  I made a new model with UVs..  Added bones, animated them and then exported it out as FBX.  Leadwerks imported everything perfectly; UVs included.  I have no idea why the TestBall's UVs didn't work but TestTube's UVs worked.  Feel free to put this in your games if you want a weird dancing tube.

TestTube.fbx