Display assets as list

AggrorJorn

Can we please have the option to display assets as a list. It is really annoying to set the thumbnail to 128 x 128 simply because I can't read the name of a script or model.

Making the thumbnails adjustable when using the scrollwheel when the assets tab is focused would be a nice extra, but the list display is a bare necessity in my opinion.

post-45-0-74091900-1487802640.jpg

• Upvote 5

I think our interpretation of list differs a little smile.png. Currently we can only see thumbnails,

I know what a list is, and like I said - I am not against that as an option - and it may be a good solution for linux users as I am not sure tooltips work for them . But you said you had to increase the size of a thumbnail to be able to read the name. I am just pointing out that you could just get it from hovering the mouse over the file in question.

• Upvote 1

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

Ah I understand now. I interpretated your sentence "I have no issue with getting a display list as an option," wrong. I thought you mean it as "I can see that option quit clearly on my screen".

I honestly never noticed the tooltips, so I will have to check that out. Thanks for pointing that out.