Failed to download workshop item. Scifi materials 1 & 5.

Dear all,

On the 3th of July, I bought the workshop items 'Scifi materials 1' and 'Scifi materials 5'.

However, when I clicked 'install', I got the following Leadwerks Editor message: "Failed to download workshop item".

So, naturally I restarted the Leadwerks engine, it didn't help. So I then restarted my computer, didn't help either. Then I began looking for a solution online. I googled the error message and found various topics on this problem on these forums. Still, every single one solution didn't work out for me. These include clearing out the workshop subscribers list, deleting some leadwerks output files and finally, logging out on steam and logging back in.

I have tried every possible solution that can be found online and the ones that I had on my mind. Still though, 3 days later I got the same problem. I am out of ideas.

Any help whatsoever will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Martijn.

Have you tried downloading any other workshop items, or is it limited to just these two items?

Whenever I have had this error message, it's usually successful after a couple of attempts.

edit:

Also, out of interest, from the Workshop within Leadwerks - are you downloading from the DLC tab or the Browse tab?

Thank you for your reply Angelwolf.

I have downloaded many free workshop items before and they worked just fine. To test out if the free items still worked, I have just downoaded and installed the free radiation shader succesfully.

My bought workshop items are located on [browse>Type>Purchased]. I can only find the nature pack and scifi models pack wich I bought using the steam LE DLC section in the DLC tab, however they are also located in the purchased section. I can also download any of these two items that are bought from the steam LE DLC section succesfully.

Thank you Josh.

This is directly copied from the program log:

Downloading Workshop item "639861744".
Error: Item state says it's not downloaded.
Error: Failed to download Workshop item.
Error: Failed to download Workshop item.

Nothing special I think?