Support for VC++ community

khotan

I currently develop for Leadwerks 3.5 in VS2015. Visual Studio can open and work with previous .csproj and or .sln files with having to convert the project. Visual studio will also use the compiler for the previous version(s) as long as it is installed on your machine.

Keep in mind that VS2015 will create a .vs directory within the same directory as your solution. If you are using version control, make sure to update your .gitignore.

I currently develop for Leadwerks 3.5 in VS2015. Visual Studio can open and work with previous .csproj and or .sln files with having to convert the project. Visual studio will also use the compiler for the previous version(s) as long as it is installed on your machine.

Keep in mind that VS2015 will create a .vs directory within the same directory as youbut r solution. If you are using version control, make sure to update your .gitignore.

Thanks to point it out, ok I'll try both VS 2013 and 2015 but as you develop so can you say me please where i can find dev files from Leadwerks (include and lib) ?

When you create a new project, the VS project files will be in the folder "Projects\VS2013". It will be set up automatically to include the Leadwerks library, which is stored wherever you have Steam installed.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Cool thank you to Josh and Joshua for help me how to do it, now i will look into for Api Reference to learn more but it will be a little hard to start from scratch without examples. Have you any tip for creating a good game ? Or where to get some source code to boost in creativity and inspiration ? My idea is creating a game as 3d platform, i think it's feasible ?

Good for links and followed and usefull but I know some basic of C++, I would just like to know more about Leadwerks with Visual Studio for creating games. However, thanks to all you I also find some more concrete as this

I'm going to start over to use Leadwerks with these tutorials with some experimentation.

If you have tutorials a little further like level to intermediate/advanced ? I am taking !