what build should i go with ?

OK so theirs a few build options ive come down to the point were maybe i should have went with an older build or something like that so i would like to know what you guys think because i think maybe that some assets are missing in some builds andor physics options (the physics is the reasoning to this topic) any suggestions?

for the people that dont know what i mean: in steam theres options of what update you want like latest oldest

I would go with the latest beta stream if you just want to learn the engine and experiment with some concepts. This is where you get all latest bug fixes, features and assets. For serious development always use the latest stable build (non-beta) or (for backwards compatibility with old projects) one of the older (archived) builds.

Intel Core i7 Quad 2.3 Ghz, 8GB RAM, GeForce GT 630M 2GB, Windows 10 (x64)

The previous physics options that used to be available as text box parameters in the Object property panel have been incorporated into the model editor to allow for an easier visual configuration. This is available in the latest default build.

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials/_/models-and-animation-r8#section6

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

If you want the latest features, and are tolerant of bugs, use the beta branch. Otherwise use the default branch, which is updated less frequently but is more stable.

The dated archives are only provided in case there is some project in development that is dependent on buggy behavior. Once in a great while a feature is removed or replaced. When possible, these features are hidden and can be unlocked by modifying the config file and setting EnableLegacyFeatures to 1.

In the case of the physics features you mention, these were replaced by an easier system in the link above. The feature can still be accessed by modifying the config file, but I recommend following the tutorial on how to do this and staying with the current method.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.