Leadwerks Chill out terrace

Daniel0213

Hello everyone!

I have adapted some of my renders placing the Leadwerks logo. The scenario shows a small area of a typical Chill Out terrace.

Thanks to the community for answering my questions. I hope someday be me who can answer someone else's!

Leadwerks Chill out terrace 1:

Chill%20out%20terrace%201%20Leadwerks.jpg

Leadwerks Chill out terrace 2:

Chill%20out%20terrace%202%20Leadwerks.jpg

White cushion Leadwerks:

White%20cushion%20Leadwerks.jpg

Black cushion Leadwerks:

Black%20cushion%20Leadwerks.jpg

• Upvote 8

CPU: Intel Quad core Q8400 / GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 / RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333MHz / Windows 8.1 (x64)

Thank you for your comments!

Yes, these renderings are entirely made with Leadwerks (no photoshop, no other rendering program), only used shaders I can download in workshop.

For create textures I use Mindtext, a simply, cheap and powerful program you can fint in steam.

ScrotieFlapWack: All lights used in the scene are points light. The only light that is not point light is a spotlight that illuminates the logo Leadwerks. These white balls have a point light inside.

Part of my job is Render. I bought Leadwerks because I saw a lot of potential and I saw I could do big stages with several lights without much trouble.

These renderings show a small part of a large terrace, but was so pleased with the result obtained with Leadwerks I wanted to share with you (replacing actual logos for Leadwerks logo).

This program has an incredible graphics power, high performance and very little to envy of other programs much higher cost.

Congratulations to the developers and the community that contribute.

Hope it reaches Decals soon smile.png

I attached some screenshots of the program with the scene:

Leadwerks%20terrace%201%20Screenshot.png

Leadwerks%20terrace%202%20Screenshot.png

CPU: Intel Quad core Q8400 / GPU: Nvidia GTX 660 / RAM: 6GB DDR3 1333MHz / Windows 8.1 (x64)

2020: Leadwerks has transitioned entirely to clothing, stickers, bedroom and bathroom products.

Who knows what LE could become laugh.png

Don't forget the whole foods and bathroom products based only on natural ingredients. I've already got the hat for it.
  • Upvote 4

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.