Leadwerks not launching

No matter which way I try and launch leadwerks steam just says launching leadwerks then nothing happpens every now and then my task manager will pick up LWS as running but nothing shows and it doesn't run/show LWS always either, is anyone else having this issue? Please Help

PS: I'm running a dv7 hp-pavilion 4tb, 8gb ram with 2.6ghz and hd readon graphics

Tfree

Which graphics card is it? The dv7 from HP is available with several graphics cards.

• press Windows Key + R

• In the Open box, type "dxdiag" (without the quotation marks), and then click OK.

• The DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens. Click the Display tab.

• On the Display tab, information about your graphics card is shown in the Devicesection. You can see the name of your card, as well as how much video memory it has.

Do a Windows search for "Device Manager." Open that program up, and then look under display adapters. Right click on your graphics card, and select properties. There will be a new window that pops up with a "Driver" tab. It will display the driver you can even update your driver from here, but DON'T do that. Instead, go onto AMD's website because Windows is pretty bad at finding drivers.

I've seemed to have gotten leadwerks to launch correctly, by going into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Leadwerks\Tools and running and installing the openAl I still get the exception_access_violation message when launching tho but that's another story thanks for helping

Tfree

so i did the auto detect and installed the recommended driver but the problem still persists

AMD's auto-detect never seems to work for me, glad you got it to work; I'd still recommend finding the driver yourself, till I did I had problems with a small selection of games.

If you create a C++ project there won't be an executable to launch until you build it in Visual Studio or Code::Blocks. If you are creating a Lua project, it will provide the EXEs for you.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.