Possibley looking for a programmer...

hippokittie

Me and my team have been working with leadwerks for a little bit now, but have run into many issues with the programming, things are working and we don't know why or how, and things aren't working and we don't know why or how. We have been trying to do things ourselves and have also tried asking on the forums here, but feel as if we are just not skilled enough at programming. So we wanted to bring someone into the team who DOES know what they are doing. We have the full version on steam, so we can do c++ and lua scripts with no issues. Anyone here know where we can ask people about to join in? We don't have a lot of funding right now, but are setting up an indiegogo and would be more than willing to pay from that and from the profits...once the game is finished (for the profits that is, indiegogo funding will just be after we get the amount asked). Would that be a bad thing, and we should wait until after the indiegogo? I don't where to go, our last project everyone just kinda worked in their spare time...

Will Hall

Morphodox Studios