Low end editor

Chris Adkins

I am sure that I am alone in this, but my request would be to see an editor that works on lower-end machines. I have been using Leadwerks as much as I can since I recieved it in Christmas, but sadly due to the state of my computer I am unable to properly use the editor to make custom graphics for use. As you can imagine this somewhat limits the creative juices. Believe me, if getting a newer better computer was an option it would have been done a long time ago. I am not sure what else I can do except make this request.

Also if Werkspace had a forum for people to use to find teams, or groups to work with on projects, that would be awesome. A way for people interested more in graphics to get together with people more interested in programming, find others interested in the same things and work cooperatively on projects. Just an after thought!

userbar792791.gif

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

Thought about that, but I can't find where to plug that thing into my laptop ;) . Good suggestion though. I might have to check on stealing an old laptop from my work, and slowly upgrading it. Hypothetically, if I can run Visual Studio Developers Team Suite Edition 2008, and I upgrade the graphics cards as suggested, should I be golden? or at least workable?

userbar792791.gif