Does Leadwerks 3.2 have the ability to "slide" between two meshes.

Pastaspace

Just wanting to get a feel for what the engine can and can't do.

Say there are two models (in this case, human bodies, one thin and one bulky). Is it possible for Leadwerks to "slide" between the two models (offering in-between versions of both types), similar to how a game such as, say, Skyrim works?

This is certainly possible but has nothing to do with the engine it self really. It would require you to make the tools to modify bone positions in a model, which is something you can technically do with the Leadwerks API. I do have experience with that but it is certainly doable.

I think your refering to morphing? I dont think thats built in but it shouldn't be too hard to do if the two models have the exact same number of vertices and they are arranged in the same manner

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

You can get the vertices' data for a mesh using the surface command. From there you can modify the mesh data to look like whatever you want. Hypothetically you can take one mesh like Guppy said, with the same vertices', modify it until you arrive at the new mesh, then swap the models so you can use different animations.