Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Seraphis

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  1. Hello LE Community! I was unsure as to where to post this so this is where it wound up; I apologize if there was a better section. Anyway, I've been having a problem with importing models into the leadwerks engine. I've been trying to figure out the issue with my artwork developers but no one can seem to come up with an answer. Essentially whenever my artist develops a model in Autodesk 3DSMAX he uses the plugin to get it into GMF form (we've tried the converters that come with the engine but they all error out or crash when trying to convert .objs). The problem being when we get t
  2. I just fixed it, thank god. Thanks for the help anyway man.
  3. put glPixelStoref(0x806E, 0); glPixelStoref(GL_PACK_ROW_LENGTH, 0); glPixelStoref(GL_UNPACK_ROW_LENGTH, 0); Right before CEGUI::System::getSingleton().renderGUI(); =)
  4. heh, weird, I dont have any of the openGL headers or .lib files, or at least I dont know where the hell they are... Not in my compiler's lib folder or anything.
  5. My additional deps are MyGUI.OpenGLPlatform.lib , opengl32.lib, glu32.lib, glut32.lib, MyGUIEngine.lib, still getting it.
  6. Hello Community! Recently I have been tyring to get CEGUI to work with little success of some reason I cant figure out (but thats a different post). In the process of googling for answers, somone on the CEGUI forums mentioned another library called MyGUI which was originally designed for the Ogre engine but has support for both Direct3d and OpenGL directly. According to many it is a faster more intuitive GUI, so I'm interested considering I would not like to waste more time on my project f***ing around with GUI libraries. I've done a lot of reading on the engine but I am, once a
  7. I have my files structure set up like this. The GUI folder has all the subfolders containing the files for CEGUI, the looksnfeels folder etc. My project settings are like this: *General Settings* Output Directory: (" ..\ ") Imtermediate Directory: (" $(Configuration)\ ") Platform Toolset: v90 *Debugging Settings* Command: (" $(targetpath) ") Working Directory: (" $(targetdir) ") *C++ General Settings* Additional Include Directories: C:\Users\Seraphis\code\Engines\CEGUI\cegui\include; C:\Users\Seraphis\code\Engines\Leadwerks\CPP; *Linker - Input* Additi
  8. Its been a few days of tinkering now and I haven't had any luck. I have my command set up properly as well as my working directory. I'm stumped.
  9. Hello community, I was just looking through the CEGUI tutorial by Laurens and the CEGUI forums for an answer to this little frustrating issue but all to no avail. Essentially the problem is that I keep getting an access violation when I run the program and I'm pretty sure I narrowed it down to the line thats causing the exception. CEGUI::SchemeManager::getSingleton().create("TaharezLook.scheme"); Now, I have a the TaharezLook.scheme in my gui/schemes folder which is in the main folder of my application. I'm using Visual Studio 2010 with the 09 toolset. I've followed
×
×
  • Create New...