About this blog
In this blog I will share some information about creating "custom" Widgets.
What will be in this blog:
- How to inherit from Widget or other predefined Widgets
- How is the Widget-Class build up
- A way to distribute your own Widgets to the community
- A basic framework for advanced Widgets
- hints for writing Widgets
At the end of this blog I want to show a rewrite of Joshs https://www.ultraengine.com/learn/CPP/AdvancedInterface with the use of custom widgets to automatically control the layout and maybe have a fully working Lightweight TextEditor ready.
As a teaser what can be done (yes this is a fully working ScintillaWidget):